Tuesday, October 30, 2007

God's Grace.... Again

On Sunday I was supposed to get to church at 8am to organise the powerpoint. I was running a little bit late and only started leaving my flat at 8.05am - and it takes 10 mins to get to church. I got outside to get into my car, only to find that I was parked in. Another lady was on her way to church and someone with her had left something in the flat, so she was parking me in with no keys to move her car.

We thought I could wriggle my car out so I gave it a bash. It was rather close so she got out to direct me and on doing so noticed that one of my tyres had a bubble in it. Highly dangerous if the bubble pops.

I just think of all the things that had to happen to get me and the other lady at the same place at the same time in order for her to point this out to me.

Another God-incidence...

No comments: