A couple of months ago Andrew and I were trying to organize a holiday in November. A seemingly simple task.
However, the place we wanted to go to was booked out for the dates we wanted to go or was a higher rate due to Cherry picking season. So we looked around at other places. After all, we had the requisite money, the leave available, the transport available, friends who wanted to come with- what more could you need?
All the other places ended up being booked as well or a price that was higher than advertised or our friends couldn’t make it on the required dates. I wondered at the time whether God was trying to tell us something, but nevertheless tried one more place – with the same result.
After that I sat back and wondered what God had planned for me/us in November. Well, November is approaching and it appears that God had planned way in advance! I’ve been seconded to a client and there is no ways that I would have been able to take leave at that time. At the same time other doors are opening for me and I needed to be at this place at this time for all of it to happen.
Isn’t it amazing how God works?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment