Friday, November 9, 2007

The end of a week...

It has come to the end of another week. I'm exhausted but happy. I get to see my man tonight and we don't have a whole lot planned for the weekend.



This week started off with me working until 9pm on Monday night and then after sleeping a couple of hours, waking up at 2am with a stomach bug. So I remained awake until 7am getting intimately acquainted with my toilet.



Tuesday I didn't have any energy left (or insides left) to get to work so I spent it sleeping and trying to keep some food inside. I eventually progressed to solids by mid-afternoon. It had a good part in amidst the bad, I managed to chat to a friend of mine for quite a long time. We had been trying to co-ordinate for ages but hadn't been successful.



My maid was supposed to come on Wed, but didn't pitch, so I had a dirty floor, dirty dishes and crinckled clothes. My mom bailed me out though and invited me for supper and asked me to bring my ironing with as payment for supper!!!! I somehow managed to make it to Bible study ( I can't tell you much about it though, other than that we looked at Psalms and that I learnt that the focus should be God and not me).



Thurs, a friend came for dinner, which was good fun - I didn't burn the food but almost burnt my finger. Any dead skin on my finger has definitely been removed.



Today I was exhausted. Two cups of coffee and a glass of Berocca kept me awake enough to make it through the day and NOW IT IS WEEKEND!!!!!

No comments: