Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Who's more impressed?

I went to gym this morning, at the grand time of 5.15pm. I was rather impressed with myself.

The reason for this madness? I have to go to gym once more this month so my membership is not cancelled! The enabling factors? I went to bed early and had 3 cups of coffee yesterday.

I'm not sure how I'll feel by the end of the day, but I feel good at the moment and I'm going to skip my 8.15am coffee today. It was nice driving in the dark to gym, having a good, but quick workout, going home and showering and getting ready for work.

Now it's work time!

1 comment:

Axel Sigur Starviking said...

Hi there! My name is Sandy Bigara, Do you mind if I add your blog as a link on my page? That is if blogger sorts out its glitches and allows it! thanks :)

Sandy

www.sandyramblings.blogspot.com